Business Support Administrator
Open Connection is one of Canada's most successful authorized TELUS dealers, leading the way in innovative customer solutions. And lucky for you, we are expanding! We are a family owned company and take a lot of pride in our culture. We are one of the fastest growing dealers in 2013, with 8 stores across the lower mainland.
In this role you will primarily be working alongside and supporting the outbound business team. This position is responsible for managing client accounts and the coordination of all administrative functions throughout the B2B team. Ensuring that high levels of service are adhered to at all times. The ideal candidate would also have at least one year of industry/sales experience.
What we are looking for:
- Ensure a high level of support and customer service to customers
- Strong analytic, problem solving and organizational skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Very good inter-personnel skills
- Strong computer literacy, and knowledge of Google suite is an asset
- Knowledge of RQ4 invoicing is also a great asset
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks with ease and confidence.
- Must be pro-active and able to work in high-stress environment
- Positive and creative personality
- Conduct and represent oneself in a professional manner that enhances the interest and reputation of Open Connection
Working for Open Connection: The benefits
- Health and Dental Benefit Plans for all Full Time employees
- Vacation Time
- Generous discounts on the latest phones and accessories.
- TELUS Work Perks (discounts across thousands of retailers and other participants)
Long term Career Benefits:
- Leadership development and advancement opportunities
- Great compensation structure
- Advanced and progressive training
An essential element of this role will be to seek out and analyze sales opportunities, giving you the opportunity grow along the way